Personal Health Train
The DIFUTURE implementation of the Personal Health Train from Tübingen University as part of the PHT implementation network
General idea & background
The Personal Health Train (PHT) manifesto was introduced by the Dutch Techcentre for life sciences (DTL). The PHT is a GO:FAIR Implementation Network.
The personal health train is developed by each GO:FAIR Implementation Network based on their requirements and needs. The implementation of PHT Tübingen is based on the following main assumptions:
- A manual review step of each executed train
- Use container technologies to adapt rapidly to the analytical requirements
- A central architecture to submit and distribute trains to each station
You are interested in contributing to the PHT project in one of the following ways:
- research questions you want to answer with de-central analysis
- concepts to extend or enable different methods
- code development
Feel free to join our Discord channel, where you can ask any questions regarding PHT.