Personal Health Train
PHT Idea & background
The Personal Health Train (PHT) manifesto was introduced by the Dutch Techcentre for life sciences (DTL). The PHT is a GO:FAIR Implementation Network.
- A manual review step of each executed train
- Use container technologies to adapt rapidly to the analytical requirements
- A central architecture to submit and distribute trains to each station
We developed and customized our distributed learning platform for several use cases within the Medical Informatics Initiative.
The “Collaboration on Rare Diseases” aim is to improve care and research in the field of rare diseases. This is a joint project of the four consortia of the MII, in which numerous German university hospitals and partner institutions are involved (project website)
The “POLypharmazie, Arzneimittelwechselwirkungen, Risiken” use case encompasses all four consortia of the Medical Informatics Initiative and aims to contribute to the detection of health risks in patients with polymedication (project website)
The main aim is to develop machine learning models to classify the presence of leukodystrophies. Models will be trained using clinical, genetic and image data (MRI) from three centers for rare diseases (project website)
- research questions you want to answer with de-central analysis
- concepts to extend or enable different methods
- code development